Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas is coming..

Today is the first day of the christmas break from university. I have so much work to do its scary, I have actually managed to get some work done though which is brilliant. Any little thing helps and makes everything seem a little less daunting :)

I'm off down to mums on either Wednesday or Thursday for christmas then up to my dads for New Year if all goes to plan. Apparently there's bad weather on the way though and Britains transport system grinds to halt very quickly when it comes to anything to do with snow.

Unfortunately christmas is far from my favourite time of the year. In fact I am a little like the Gringe but it's only because it's supposed to be where all the family get together and celebrate and eat an unimaginable amount of food. But it just reminds me how little I see my family and how far away they all are and of course my original family haven't spent christmas together since I was 5 years old so I don't remember spending it with both of my parents. I just listen to other peoples stories and wonder what it would have been like. I didn't realise how much it bothers me, but it does. 

But ANYWAY lets not focus on the bad stuff. I am seeing one of my sisters who I only get to see once or twice a year if I'm lucky, and I really cannot wait!!! We used to be hell together when we were growing up and cause mayhem but since we have been living apart for about four years, when we see each other again it is so much fun!!! 

This is us when my mum first moved to the farm and we were introduced to the incredibly friendly sheep earlier this year. :) 


Looking forward to it :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment