Monday 12 December 2011

The very idea..

It sounds silly but the one thing that is really causing me stress at the minute is the very idea of travelling on the trains over the christmas period. Hot, over crowded, foul smelling trains means long periods standing wedged up against other miserable and stressed out people whilst clinging onto luggage for hours on end. (This luggage being extremely heavy and bulky... I'm only little!!) And that's before the very idea of travelling alone and having the constant threat of a seizure (or twelve) hanging over.

Having to spend huge amounts of money paying for tickets for some of the most unpleasant journeys I've ever taken just annoys me SO much I can't even put into words. 

Even before I take into account little excursions I might make while I'm visiting family over the christmas holiday I will be travelling on EIGHT of these trains across hundreds of miles and two countries just to travel between people and place. There's never a time when I wish more than anything I could still drive.

DREADING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment