Tuesday 9 June 2015

Young Epilepsy T-shirt

Check out my awesome t-shirt and not so awesome posing...!


I received a lovely package through the post a while ago and it turned out to be a gift bag from the Young Epilepsy Awards night. I was so chuffed to open it up and discover some exciting goodies in there. Folded up inside was this delight of a t-shirt. Now it's finally warm enough (just about) to wear it without a jacket! It'll be awesome to wear it especially whilst conquering mountains etc and raising awareness all along the way.










To grab one for yourself head on over to the Young Epilepsy merchandise web page where you can pick up a t-shirt and anything else you fancy including their new canvas bags. These bags are promoting their campaign Everyone Knows Someone.


Now get out there and seize the day! X

3 comments:

  1. WOW ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I HAVE NEVER BELIEVE IN HERBAL REMEDIES.
    my son have been a patient of epilepsy . I had tried a lot of anti viral med prescribed to me by doctors over how many years now but I could not see any improvements in my son symptoms. One day while going through the internet , i got to know about this great Herbal Dr who uses his herbal remedies in curing people from epilepsy,quickly i contacted him and he prepared a herbal medication for my son which i received and he used it as instructed by dr williams. After few weeks the improvement were very visible. the sleepiness and the abnormal behavior stooped ,on thing now he is so full of life. I would recommend this to all my friends,families,around the globe suffering from epilepsy.you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098765@gmail.com.for advice and for his product THANKS TO YOU ONCE AGAIN DR WILLIAMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I BECAME CURED OF THIS DISGRACEFUL ATTACK


    My name is Mrs. Jane once a victim of epilepsy. I have suffered this attack at different occasion and has also brought me series of disgrace all through the places i go to parties, churches, my kitchen, and public places especially in the market. On a very cool and relaxing afternoon, I was only trying to do a surf on how to get a cure for my disease can be actualized when i sudden discovered a link on google which i clicked and eventually arrived at a place on the page i clicked and started reading some interesting write up of how a swift cure for my disease can be procured. Thereafter, I clicked on an email of the body/group in an hospital here in the states handling the issues of the cure of this disease am affected with in view. In a nutshell, I eventually came to Temple Dc where i met with the medical personnel who has changed my life now because my disease has been finally cured. I have now become a happy woman forever without fear of the attack anymore. please contact him on this email at dreddyemora@gmail.com for swift advice. Thanks to Dr Eddyemora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Advanced Neurology Epilepsy and Sleep Center prides itself on thorough diagnostics, including electroencephalography (EEG) and, and customized treatment plans neurologist in el paso texas

    ReplyDelete