Sunday 25 May 2014

Just keep singing!

So I may have disappeared from social media sites a little including here as I still don't have my own internet at home... But.. as my seizures continue so to does life!

The past couple of weekends the Glyndwr University Choir of which I am a member have put on a gala concert along with the Cantiones Choir and a brilliant orchestra the Oswestry Sinfonia and it has been an amazing success. It's such an lovely feeling being able to stand in front of a packed church and sing out some wonderful songs. 

This is a photograph my friend took last night during the last of our performances singing Mozart's Requiem and Pergolesi's Magnificat. 























I have to say I am very lucky to have been a part of it and think we should all be proud of our performance. Whether my seizures like it or not I hope to continue singing with the choir for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment