Saturday 10 August 2013

A new edition :)

Amazing news!!

I'm and Auntie!!! Yep my younger sister has had a beautiful baby girl and named her Willow-Jade a little while ago. They live about 4 hours away so I've only managed to spend a few hours with her as when I was supposed to staying with them for a week but I got too poorly. Those few hours were so great though. I've never really had the chance of spending much time with a newborn I was ten when my youngest sister was born but I can't really remember exactly what it was like. When I first arrived at their home I hugged my sister after she opened the door and within seconds I'd melted after spotting little Willow all curled up in her bouncer. She was just so teeny!

My lovely invite to go and stay with them is wide open and guess what?? I'm off there today!!! My mum and my youngest sister (who hasn't met Willow yet) are coming along for today then our dad and step mum who again haven't met her yet are coming along tomorrow to spend sometime with them :) It's so exciting!

They are then heading home tomorrow but I'm staying with them for a week or so :D 

I'll be so engrossed in enjoying it all I doubt I'll be on here but there will be plenty of photo's to show with stories to tell and hopefully very little seizures to report!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jade, i suffer from epilepsy too and really like your blog i also have been snapping away from time to time. I think its really inspiring when people with epilepsy lead really happy positive lives. Id love for you to follow my blog.

    http://epiworkx.blogspot.com
    and http://redebonyhotspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete