Saturday 11 February 2012

Good giggle :)

Last night was an unexpected lovely night out with friends :)

So there I was wrapped up in my dressing gown in my room watching something on tv silently stressing over uni work etc and ready for bed... fast forward an hour or so and I'm sat on the floor with my housemates dressed up for town sipping a vodka and orange. Yep ACTUAL alcohol... risky eh? Well yes but sometimes it's just tough plus I know when enough is enough! 

I don't quite know how it happened but it did involve a sufficient amount of peer pressure!! Now usually I have to say no to anything involving alcohol and going out at night which believe me is not easy for a 22 year old student but given the amount of medication floating around my system, risk of seizures etc I say no for a damn good reason. I did say no to start with... but after some massive persuading from friends and sitting and thinking to myself and contemplating my meds increase and all that crap I decided that actually yes I could do with a good laugh and to catch up with lots of people especially after recent happenings!! 

I try to smile over everything all the time but even that in itself is tiring so to have a real reason to laugh and smile was so so good :D

Just to make it all the better I had absolutely NO seizures :D that time a week ago I was lying in hospital! Amazing feeling! Plus we are currently waiting for a great big massively fattening ridiculously unhealthy pizza on the way to us... YUM!

1 comment:

  1. HA!!! good to hear you had a good relaxing time!!! enjoy the smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete