Saturday 18 January 2014

Hearty Creation

Well these last few days have been ruled by an almighty headache. Bleurgh.

Before it hit I'd started a little creating frenzy! I've definitely got back into my art and crafts well actually at the moment it seems to be more hearts and crafts :) 


This is my latest creation I completed this morning...




It's hard for me to get my hands to connect with my brain and do what I tell them to. It's very frustrating and a slow process which is taking a lot of tiring concentration but having said that I'm absolutely loving it and finding it very therapeutic. You can often find me sitting in front of the log fire sewing (or trying to figure out a new stitch) in the evenings. 



I think I'm going to try and make myself a little bag to hold all my threads and materials next. Ooo and a little something for a friend of mine who has just moved into a new home :) Best get cracking after some painkillers it's definitely going to take a while! 

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to come out and say that It's great to find a fellow independent adult blogger talking about epilepsy. I've been reading through your posts and pages a bit today, and I will continue reading. Before I started blogging about it I googled "adult epilepsy blog" and had such a hard time finding anything.

    It's nice to see :) ALSO

    Ever try Arnica Linament for the headaches? I find that, with all the drugs for seizures, I stray away from adding even a little extra Ibuprofen but a little Arnica does the trick well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yay another blogger :D I haven't tried Arnica for a headache no only for bruises but I will definitely give it a try!! I to hate taking anything extra unless I really really have to so Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I agree with the comment above! I don't blog specifically about epilepsy, but I have mentioned it in my own blog about running and it's nice to see other bloggers out there living life just like everyone else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you that's lovely :) To live life as best we can is all we can do x

      Delete