Thursday 10 November 2011

Sleepy times.

I've just noticed that all my recent posts have absolutely no pictures in them. I have to fix this. 

Just not at the moment. For the moment all I seem to be doing is sleeping, snoozing and napping. I have so much university to work to crack on with and I'm really excited to do so. It just requires energy, even walking up to the university for the odd tutorial is hard work. Take the last couple of days for example... Tuesday night I had an early night and slept for about 11 hours but despite that fell asleep again during the afternoon only to go back to bed last night at 8.30PM and slept another 11.5 hours!!! That's a lot of sleep. Even today after sleeping all that time I'm still seriously tired and have been fighting falling asleep in case I missed the tutorial I had this afternoon.  Saying that it's not exactly been a quiet week, or as if I haven't managed to get anything done it's just other things have been getting in the way. Life stuff you know? The kind of stuff that means travelling here, there and everywhere and STRESS. 

Oh and there is this damn HEADACHE that will not leave me alone!!! It's like this thick cloud has got stuck in my head.. probably one of the reasons I'm so tired. I'm just hoping it's not a big seizure brewing. 

Anyway instead of whinging and writing this I really should be writing some artist case studies for my dissertation research... again interesting stuff but it involves reading in depth not something I'm particularly good at at the moment. 

Yawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment